Tuesday, October 4, 2011

UFO's In Progress Again!

So I have not had much to say this last week because I have been working on UFO's! It also happens that both UFO's are blankets that will take some time to finish! I love both of them and am so happy to be working on them again.

The first one is a chevron garter stitch blanket that I am making out of 10 colors of Cascade 220! If any of you would like the pattern let me know, I can easily write it up.

The second is Mitered Squares and the pattern is free on Ravelry. It was designed by Chris de Longpré and is super fun to knit!


I also have some socks in progress and I have dyed lots of fiber for my shop! I have also worked a ton at the Knitting Bee in the last couple of weeks so I just haven't had much to show you in terms of finished objects:) I hope one of these blankets is finished soon so I can show you some finished pictures:)

Happy Adventures, Trish

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous knitting! *drool*

    I'd appreciate the chevron garter stitch blanket pattern. Will you post it on Ravelry?

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...