Friday, September 4, 2020

Block Party

So this spring when we all went into lockdown due to Covid-19, I decided to design a throw as a mystery knit along. I felt like it would be fun for my students and give them something to knit that they would not need help with. Then I decided to share it with the world at large via Ravelry. Designing the throw and chatting with nice knitters around the world has been really fun during the pandemic. It gave us all something to look forward to every Friday! That said today the last clue was released and the entire pattern is available on Ravelry. I love my throw so much.
I am thinking about doing another mystery throw this winter. Stay tuned! Happy Adventures! Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...