Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Feeling a little anxious today...

I am not normally an anxious person but I am feeling a little anxious and stressed today. The world is in such turmoil right now. I should never wake up and read the news! Between Covid-19, the economy, the President and all his lies, unstable job situations and wild fires near us & family, I am feeling just a tad stressed out. I know there are so many people in worse situations than me and my heart goes out to all of them. Hug and love all your people. I think I might need to look at pictures of furry animals, smell the flowers, drink some tea and knit. I thoght I would share some of those very things with you. Enjoy!
I sure hope you all are feeling better than I am today! Happy Knitting Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...