Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Last Minute August Spinning!

I spun these two skeins during the last two days of August! I love them both!
This is Depths! I purchased the fiber at Eweniquely Ewe. It spun up very nice. This is only the first half! I am going to spin the other half and make a pie shawl! BTW Depths is not the name of the colorway, that is just what I am calling it! The real name is Bering Sea!



This next one is my Humboldt in Falkland. I am going to knit a Curlicue Coverlet with my hand spun and this is the first skein! N-Plied! Love it!




Happy Adventures, Trish

1 comment:

  1. You are ambitious to say the least but I have no doubt you'll finish all that in a short period of time. Love the yarn for the coverlet.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...