Monday, October 4, 2010

Boys Fencing and Birthdays!

So today is Elliott's Actual B-day! He is 7:) Did you hear that my baby is 7!!!!! Happy Birthday E!


So now for the fencing! My biggest boy fenced yesterday in Seattle. Boy was it a long day. I had to wake up at 4:45 yesterday to get everyone out the door by 5:30AM!!! I drove a fencing coach a really awesome fencer Chris and my stinky big boy and his stinky friend Connor, oh and my friend Chystal's daughter Dana came too! The three boys had to fence at 9AM in the 2010 Leon Auriol Open. There were 53 fencers in mixed foil. All three boys fenced very well. Connor was in the top half he took 24th, considering that he is 14 and there are adults and older teens that are fencing, that is very good. Gregory (my boy)took 3rd, earning a B10 rating! That rocks!!! Man I thought I might have a heart attack watching him fence! And Chris won!!! He took my boy out and it was a blood bath. Gregory only scored two points!!!! Chris rocks and Gregory wants to beat him some day! Over all our whole team did very well. Congrats boys!!!






Oh and Dana had never been to Seattle so I took her to Pikes Place and we went out for coffee with my good friend Cynthia. Then I took all the kids out for clam chowder on the water front and went to the famous curiosity shop that has two mummies to gawk at. Over all it was a great day!



They were very tired on the way home:)



Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...