Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yummy Finished Knitting!

I got a few knitting projects finished yesterday:)

First up! The Hubby's Yummy Cashmere Scarf:) I spun the yarn and then knit him this little scarf to keep his neck cozy and warm this winter!




Next I finally finished the Half-Circle Shawl by Jennifer Jones! I used 4 Skeins of Silky Wool and size 8 needles:) I love how it turned out! It is going to make a great thank you gift!




And last but not least I just finished reworking Jami's Sparkler Flap Hat pattern into a fair isle pattern for a class I am going to teach! I think this is going to make a great gift for my niece!





Happy Adventures, Trish

5 comments:

  1. Trish, you are far too talented in the fiber arts. I hope some day I'll see your name among the stars. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! You are way to nice to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! you do such beautiful work. I totally love this hat. BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...