Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another UFO Bites the Dust!

I am so excited:) Another UFO bites the dust!!! For those of you who don't know already UFO, in this instance it stands for unfinished object:) I finished Gregory's socks this morning and that makes 3 UFOs that I have finished in the new year! I promised myself that I would finish 12 UFOs this year:) Some of them are very big so I am getting the small ones out of the way quickly.
So here are Gregory's socks, knit from my handspun in the Gregory colorway!


Oh and yes it is foggy out this morning:)Just in case you noticed the fog in the background of the picture.

Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Good job! If only I were so dedicated as to have a goal of finishing my own UFOs...

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...