Sunday, September 18, 2011

So Sorry!

I am so sorry I have been gone for so long. Life has gotten stressful but it has calmed down again and I think I am getting back to normal. We had to move quickly and then my hubby lost his job! It has been a couple weeks for both and I am feeling like I can function again! I have been dyeing again and I am loving it! I have been considering starting my own website and dyeing some things other then fiber. I will keep you all posted if that happens! For now I will show you some pretties that I have dyed this week:)



Oh and to show I am feeling normal again, I have some finished knitting:) Socks! What else right! Thanks Amanda for the yarn:)



Happy Adventures, Trish

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your troubles but I can see you haven't lost your beautiful dyeing abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) All will be well again soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...