Monday, November 14, 2011

I Was Informed

I am at the end of knitting all my Christmas gifts and this last week I had to knit up some Mittens for my little man. So I said to Elliott "What color mittens do you like?" I was informed that he would like "mitten colored mittens, you know mommy grey"! Just when I thought I was going to knit with some color!

These are my little mans mittens, he will get them for Christmas.



The Christmas Knitting is going great! I only have a 5 people left on the list and three of those projects are started. Two are 1/3 complete and one is 2/3 complete. I pared down the list quite a bit this year to make it manageable. I still have like 25 people but I took off at least 10!

Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. How do you work so fast?
    I'm envious. I spend the two months before Christmas starting projects and not having time to finish them, then knitting furiously the week before, getting a bunch of knitting blisters, and ultimately giving half my family IOUs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago I decide that I would knit all year the things that I wanted to knit even if they were not things I would use. I put them in a bin and as Birthdays go by I peek inside and find a gift. Whatever is left over as I near Christmas I allocate out as gifts and then I make a list of who is left and I put ideas next to their names and I get cracking:) I do knit fast though:)

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...