Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Woot! I did it!

I spun Aran weight yarn in a single! I know those of you who don't spin have no idea what I am talking about so I will explain! So this is how the story goes. When most people learn to spin all they can spin at first are thick and thin fat singles and as we spin more and more we learn to spin finer and finer until we make smooth uniform thin yarn. Then one day the spinner says to oneself I would love to spin a chunky yarn and guess what it is hard to do! Darn near impossible! I have been working on this for a while! Like a year! I feel like I graduated:)Happy dance is going on at my house.

The fiber before it became yarn.


The yarn! 208 yards aran weight singles!



OH OH, I finished a cute little sweater yesterday that I will have to blog tomorrow, once I get the buttons on:)
Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...