Monday, May 21, 2012

Socks!

I finished some socks and actually remembered to take a picture!!! These are just plain old socks knit out of Malabrigo Sock purchased at the Knitting Bee! These were fun to knit and I might just have to cast on another pair. I have finished two T-shirts for summer and have not gotten around to taking pictures and sharing them with you yet! I am sooooo bad:) I better make that a goal for this week.
Oh and I had to share some pictures of some of the spring flowers in my yard:) They make me smile.
Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. O my goodness...I'm a frequenter of the Knitting Bee and just randomly stumbled across your blog via Ravelry. How did I not know you had this great blog? Furthermore, how did I not know you designed your own patterns?? At any rate, great blog, great patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great:) I am so glad you found me:)

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...