Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Season

This time of year in our area there are lots of Pumpkin Patches, we try to go to a different one ever year. This year we went with my friend Chrystal and the kids all had a blast!
I hope you all have some great adventures this fall! Oh Oh and I finished a sweater:)
This is Mulled Cider by Thea Colman. I changed the neck but other then that I followed the pattern. I loves it! I used Tara Tweed that I bought at the Knitting Bee and my sweater is on display at the Bee if you would like to see it in person. Happy Adventures, Trish

1 comment:

  1. Not a comment on any particular post, just a query about the links to your free patterns. I tried clicking on a few of them, but everyone lead me to Acrobat's homepage: https://www.acrobat.com/welcome/en/home.html
    Something broken?

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...