Thursday, February 7, 2013

Misadventures in Mittens!

So I have gone Mitten Crazy and am planning on an e-book I think???? Or maybe just a bunch of cool mitten patterns, not sure yet. What do you all think????? Anyway I seem to be knitting a lot of mittens to rip out a lot of mittens, to retool a chart, to knit again, to rip again. Boy this is a lot of work. Good thing I love to knit.
Oh yes and this mitten came out and was knit again and came out again and will be knit again tomorrow! Some sort of crazy mitten fever is going around here:) Happy Adventures, Trish

4 comments:

  1. If you ever need a tech editor for your patterns, let me know. :) I think these mittens are going to be a lot of fun to knit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy I will let you know when I get there.

      Delete
  2. I love those blue and white mittens. I think you should write an e-book. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...