Monday, September 30, 2013

Blustery Day!

The Pacific Northwest has been hit by a pretty bad storm for the last couple of days. Think blowing wind and hard rain! Today is my day off of work and I am making the most of it! I made some really yummmmmmm apple crumble with ice cream for breakfast, yes I said breakfast! I am going to hunker down with a blanket and knit all day! I am finishing a sweater in Kodiak. I will have details and good pictures soon. Kodiak is a new yarn to Knitting Bee and I just love it! I am also going to finish my test knit for Jami today! I am using Juno Fiber Arts, Alice and I love it! Knitting Bee is one of only a couple shops in the US that you can buy this beautiful yarn! We just received a shipment and I love all the colors. I love them so much I have been dreaming about them! REALLY DREAMING ABOUT THEM!
Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. You and I had the same idea! I spent the entire, stormy weekend knitting on my Pi shawl. With the fireplace going and lots of hot tea, it was actually quite pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I wish I had thought of the fireplace :) That sounds great!

      Delete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...