Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A new free pattern & mittening!

I published a cute little fish hat over on Ravelry this week. Click the link and the pattern is free.
I also have a holiday hat that I am working on. The pattern should be on Ravelry by Friday :) I am calling it Winter. I am really loving working with color at the moment!
And last but not least I am mittening! I may have lost my marbles because I am making pair after pair of mittens right now! I love them so much. I will have a pattern out for them by Friday as well :) I better come up with a name quick! Any ideas?????
Happy Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...