Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Boy Did Well

My big boy is finished fencing!!! He fenced really well. He placed 74th in Cadet (17 and under) out of 144. I know that doesn't sound good but some of the best fencers in the country fence in cadet still. Then yesterday he fenced Youth 14 (birth years 95 and under) the kids are very good and he is young for the age group. He placed 8th out of 87! He won a medal and had a great day. Now I can stop stressing and have a good day!!!

I am getting lots of knitting done! I will be sure to show you pictures when the camera returns!
Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

  1. That's great - I did fencing for a little while and it's really hard!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...