Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm Back

So sorry for the long absence! I have been busy knitting and wheeling and dealing my spinning wheel. I sold my Traddy yesterday and bought a Kromski Sonata. I got a super deal and couldn't pass it up. I actually made 20 bucks!!!! I'm thinking that I am going to start a side business of buying used wheels, fixing them up and reselling them. Just here and there, but what fun. I will let you all know how it goes!!!

By the way,I have been knitting and I have a picture of a finished sock for you and a picture of the doubleknit potholder that I just designed for a class I am going to teach in December. Double knitting is a lot of fun and a really neat technique to know!!
Not the best pictures but they will have to do!!!



I will have the potholder pattern available for free after the class!




Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...