Thursday, February 11, 2010

100th Sale!!!!

I have had over 100 sales on etsy!!!! I am so excited! This has been an amazing month. I have been crazy busy and have not had much time to blog!!! I have found a new love and it has consumed me, but in a good way! Anyway to celebrate my 100th sale I am giving 10% back to my customers today on etsy until 8pm Pacific!

Here is a picture of the 100th thing I sold!!!



I will have knitting to show you soon, the Ravelympics is starting tomorrow! The funny thing is that this was the fiber that I was going to spin for the Ravelympics, if it didn't sell. O-well it did I will just have to choose another!


Happy Adventure, Trish

4 comments:

  1. Happy 100th, Trish! Good for you- your stuff is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Trish.

    You asked me to leave you my blog information. "A Slower Pace" http://hillinlinda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda. I will check out your Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...