Sunday, May 30, 2010

Knitting Socks

I am knitting socks out of the handspun that I finished last week! Can I just say yum! There is something really special about handspun for socks. If you don't spin head on over to etsy and buy your self some handspun superwash merino for socks! Make sure it is fingering! Close your eyes and ignore the price! It will be worth it. It takes me about 4 days of 6 hours of spinning to make fingering sock yarn and it is worth every second!




Just as an added note some of my customers spin my fiber then sell it on etsy I will try to post some links to those people tomorrow!

Happy Adventures Trish

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Trish! Ireally want to learn to spin fine enough to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...