Saturday, May 15, 2010

Semi Vegan

I started my semi vegan lifestyle again. I have been a vegetarian for 22 years but I have only done the vegan thing in short bursts. The thing is when I do the vegan thing my weight gets under control and I feel great! So I started again. I have to allow myself to have small amounts of dairy on occasion. But really only once or twice a month.

So this is what the start of my day looked like!




My Rogue Adventures Fans group on Ravelry started a diet and weight loss thread and we are all supporting each other in starting a healthier lifestyle. Check it out!


Happy Adventures, Trish

5 comments:

  1. Good for you!!

    I've started a new blog called My Prediabetes Journal. Check it out. I've lost 17 pounds.

    I'd love to be a part of your group but I don't know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I forgot to give you my new blog address.
    http://linda-hillin.blogspot.com/

    I'd love to learn more about vegetarianism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you on ravelry Linda? If you are search groups Rogue Adventures Fans.
    I will go check out your blog right now!

    We will talk sometime about being a veggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish, I joined the group and read the posts but I don't know how to join in the discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you read the you can hit respond to that post at the bottom of the message box or at the bottom of the page you can hit respond to thread I think!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...