Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Knitting Update!

So I did get it all done:) The last item was a sweater intended for my middle son, I had him try it on with the body and one are done and it was a little snug:( So I decided to give it to his best friend at the last minute. So I gave my self a bit of a knitting break on Christmas Eve and I finished the sweater Christmas morning. His best friend just happens to be my best friends son and they come over every year on Christmas so I gave it to him that afternoon and he loved it! So I got it all done in the nick of time this year and I am looking forward to knitting and spinning what I want to for a while:)

Sorry I didn't take pictures I was to worn out:)
My little son who got a sweater has been wearing his everyday and I might have to pry it away from him to wash it:) Love It!

Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Gracious, I'm exhausted just thinking about your knitting. Glad you got it all done and am looking forward to your 2011 knitting projects.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...