Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Thorpe knitting!

Okay I think I finished my last two Thorpe hats!!!!! I spun for one and the other is made out of Berroco Comfort Chunky:)They both turned out really nice:)




I am almost done with the Christmas list! I have two large items and two small items left to knit! I really hope that everyone appreciates what they get! I don't know if non knitters and spinners realize how much the materials cost and how much time and effort goes into the knitting. It seems like people don't put much effort or thought into the gifts they give these days! I love giving and getting gifts:) I get almost nothing for Christmas though, my husband does not do gifts well! Most years I get nothing. Every year when I am nearing the finish of my list I consider not making anything for anyone for next Christmas! I am sure it will pass:)

Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...