Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Something finished!

I finished up the orange T-Shirt out of Berroco Seduce last week and I just got around to taking a picture of it this morning. I really love how this turned out and I am considering making a second one in another color. I am a big girl and it only too 7 skeins:)



I also have some beautiful cormo locks that I need to wash up for the fleece to shawl project that I am working on. Check out the crimp on these locks!


Oh and I finished a UFO yesterday and it is blocking! Here is a sneak peek, I hope I can get some good pictures outside because it is gorgeous. I will tell you what it is and all about it tomorrow:)



Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...