Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wool Adventures

We are cleaning and carding wool at my house today! The boys really like using the drum carder, I don't so that works out in my favor! We are carding up some Cormo Cross Locks and some Merino that I washed yesterday! I have three beautiful natural colors that I am planning to spin up and then make a shawl. I will keep you posted on the progress!




On another note I finished spinning this skein of sock yarn last week and I am really excited about making socks out of it! Now I just have to spin the other half!




Oh and next week I will try to tell you all about UFO Mondays! So far this plan is working great for me! I made huge progress on one of my UFO's yesterday!

Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...