Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All Over The Place

Okay everyone, my knitting has been all over the place this week! I have three projects that I am carrying in my purse and I am literally knitting 100 sts on one then I get bored and switch to another and knit 60 there and then switch! It is actually really funny! But it doesn't lead to finished projects quickly. I am also still spinning the yarn for the hubby's sweater and I am still spinning the beautiful purple fiber on Shelby's Matchless:) Lots going on just not a lot finished:)

I don't have any pictures of my knitting because it is so pathetic this week! Oh BTW it is a sock, a mitten and a sweater! But I did dye a very Girly colorway I thought you might enjoy seeing:)

Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...