Friday, June 3, 2011

Goings Ons!

So we have just been living at our house this past week! I asked the boys to clear the school work from the table the other night for dinner and this is the result of their efforts!


I also am being tortured by my dear friend Shelby! She loaned me her Matchless to play with and gave me some of her lovely fiber to play with! Can I just say heaven! Now I am frantically going to try to sell enough fiber this month to buy one for my trip to reno for the Fencing National Championships. They take place over the Tour de Fleece! I so need a wheel that can go with me:)



Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...