Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall

It is Fall here in the Pacific Northwest! I went for a run this morning and I couldn't resit taking a picture of the rain drops dripping off the grass at the Nature Park. So pretty in the early morning.



I finished a sweater yesterday and I just need to put buttons on it and then I will take some pictures for you all:) I am working on finishing a shawl and two blankets that have been on needles for a couple of years! I also had the hubby rip out a sweater yesterday that has been on needles for at least 5 years! I am going to make him a different sweater, that one was to large and that is why it was sitting! I only have a handful of projects on needles now and it feels great!!!!!


Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Sounds inspiring! I'm trying to get some things finished up myself. Can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...