Thursday, October 27, 2011

Love!

Oh, I am so in love with this skein of yarn!!! I finally finished spinning it up this morning. I have been a slow spinner as of late and have been working on this one for about 2 months!!! I am really glad that I love it after it took me so long to spin:) It is merino and silk dyed by Dicentra Designs and I bought it at The Knitting Bee! I spun it up on my Sidekick and plied it on my Schacht Reeves. I got 490 yards fingering weight out of 4 oz! Did I tell you I love it! The pictures don't do it justice. Oh and I had not soaked and set it before I took them!





Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous hues! Beautiful! I have not yet tried spinning because I fear it will cut into my knitting time. I expect to fall into obsessive love with it... can't knit fast enough as it is....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinning is just an extension of knitting:) You should try it!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...