Thursday, November 21, 2013

Toadstools!

So I was driving to work yesterday with the hubby in tow (we only have one car and he needed it later so he had to drop me off) and I slammed on the brakes and made a quick u-turn in an apartment complex parking lot! My husband kind of freaked out because I was turning around and said "What are you doing?" I kept repeating "I need to take a picture!!!!!". LOL, needless to say he thought I was crazy because he didn't spot what I saw! TOADSTOOLS!!!! LOL, I had never seen one in real life and they are sooooo cool. I had to touch them because I thought they were fake! Seriously I was looking around like I was on Candid Camera :) When I got back in the car after taking photos he had to admit that they were pretty cool! I am sure lots of you have seen them in real life but I hadn't and I love stuff like that :)
Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...