Sunday, September 6, 2020

Chicken Crazy

I have gone chicken crazy. My family bought 8 chicks in the spring and now we have a little flock of hens and I couldn't be happier. It turns out I really love chickens. This is Carole. She is a bit of a pecker...
So in honor of my girls I designed a chicken hat! Introducing Clucking Around. I hope you like it as much as I do. This version is written for DK weight yarn and I am working on a fingering weight version that should be out this week.
As always happy adventures. Trish

2 comments:

  1. Cute!
    I had chickens when I was about 10. It started with one, and next thing you knew, we had a dozen. We can't have them where we live now, but one day I'll have them again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were only going to get four and some how I ended up with eight! I love them though.

      Delete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...