Wednesday, September 2, 2020

It has been a long time!

Hello again! The world has changed so much in the last 6 months, lots of changes for me and everyone. The biggest one for me was the closing of Knitting Bee. Knitting Bee wasn't just a job or a shop to me, it was a part of my identity. It has taken me a few months to come to terms with the shop no longer existing. I will always be so greatful to Jami and all the Bees for all the years of friendship and love. With the closing of that chapter of my life I have begun a new position at another yarn shop. Close Knit in Portland will be seeing me twice a week! It is a very nice shop with tons of beautiful yarns and I love it so far. Come on over and visit.
This year I will also be focusing more on my designing and pattern writing. I love creating knitwear and I am excited about dedicating more time to designing. Who doesn't like playing with yarn! This year I have also made a commitment to growing as much food as I possibly can.I have always had a little garden but this year we stepped it up. I have also committed to buying as much of my food from local sources as I possibly can. This has led into the conversation at our house of possibly starting a mini farm. We have a big garden and chickens for now but are hoping to buy a few acres in the country in the near future! I look forward to sharing more of my adventures here with you all! Happy Adventures Trish

1 comment:

  1. Do you want to own a business of your own? or own a house of your choice?Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with an blick of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expand my clothing business so I will advice anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp his number on +18632310632.  I wish you goodluck.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...