Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am having a fiber contest on Ravelry!

Okay everyone! I am going to have a monthly contest. This is how it is going to work, post a picture of your finished yarn, made from a Rogue Adventures roving and you will be entered to win your choice of a roving from my etsy store!

Details-

Post a picture of the unspun roving and the finished yarn in the finished yarn thread on the Rogue Adventures Fans group on Ravelry.

At the end of each month I will assign everyone who posted pictures a number and I will use a random number generator to pick a winner.

I will send you a message on Ravelry to inform you if you win!

You can then go to my etsy shop and choose your roving.

Just convo me on etsy, with you choice and I will ship it to you for free!!!

Happy Spinning, Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...