Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In Love

I am just so in love with my new fiber business . I love to play with color and I love to spin and knit! What could be better then dyeing roving to spin and then knit. I also love to be busy all the time and this fiber thing is certainly keeping me busy. I have a little routine and I love it! I got up this morning braided roving, took a 4 mile walk came home took pictures of said roving, posted it to esty, posted an update to Ravelry and know I am speaking to all of you! Thank you all so much for being supportive. I hope that you all find something you like as much!


Oh and this is what I dyed yesterday! Do you like it????






Happy Adventures, Trish

4 comments:

  1. I'm in trouble today. I'm not much of a blue person and the bottom one is a little bright for me. Keep going, you've dyed many others that I thought were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda!!! I am trying to make something for everyone. I will keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love them both! I could easily buy them both in a nanosecond. You've got great color sense, with quirky humor and a happy attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Geri! Nice to meet you. Trish

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...