Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ramble Ramble Ramble

So I have some rambling to do!!! I really wanted to show you all a picture of my boys from Sunday!!! The daddy around these parts is a big Vikings football fan and needless to say they we ready for the game and happy at the outcome. I was at the shop working and did not take part in their little party.



I also decided that I am going to choose one of my rovings or one from the shop to spin up, to knit Ishbel for the Knitting Olympics!!! I won't decide what roving I will use until the date gets closer!!!!



Also I dyed these yesterday! What do you think?





Okay that wasn't so bad! Happy Knitting, Trish

5 comments:

  1. I do belive your little one is just about the cutest little guy I've ever met. Adorable in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rovings! The boy picture is fun. Who are the Vikings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Vikings are a National Football Team from Minnesota. My husband is from Minnesota and is a big fan. I found it funny that they all had to wear Vikings gear to watch the game. Silly Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see this news? http://www.billboard.com/news/prince-pens-purple-and-gold-song-for-minnesota-1004061173.story#/news/prince-pens-purple-and-gold-song-for-minnesota-1004061173.story

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...