Tuesday, March 16, 2010

300th Sale!!

I just made my 300th Sale!!! Wow it has been so busy and exciting around here!!! I have been busy dyeing and posting everyday. I really love this business and am so glad that you all like my fiber!! I just spun up some of the new Superwash BFL and I love it!!! I will have pictures tomorrow.

My biggest boy has a fencing tournament in San Jose California this weekend and we are driving there on Friday afternoon. I plan on knitting my new BFL Sock Yarn into socks for my hubby!!! I am sure I will have lots of pictures soon!

OH and this was the 300th sale!


Have an adventure today! Trish

5 comments:

  1. Wow it seems like you just posted about your 100th sale! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, I am super proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, Your going to be coming right into my neck of the woods.

    Good luck to your son on his match!

    -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...