Friday, March 5, 2010

Love It!!!

I think I just got my knitting MoJo back!!! Is that how you spell that???? Anyway I bought some Araucania Ruca Multy at the Bee yesterday and started knitting The Landscapes Shawl but the scarf version!!! Oh my this yarn is Fab!!! Love it!!!! It knits so nice and the drape is amazing. I think that I would have liked a brighter color now that I am knitting it but that is all my own fault! Also I am using the Destiny needles in the Ebony we have them at the Bee. Seriously if you ever just want to treat yourself to something really nice, buy some!!! They are amazing!




The other thing that I just love at the moment is all the flowers, OH MY they are amazing!!! It is so pretty outside at the moment. I hope that I glean some inspiration from nature in my dyeing during the next couple of weeks.





OK enough babble! Have an adventure today, Trish

2 comments:

  1. A bright colour would be nice but that colour is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It just reminds me of my grandma a little! Maybe the shawl/ scarf will be for her!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...