Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I feel like these guys!

We went to the beach this weekend for one night because I really needed a break! Who new that working from home could be all consuming! I didn't but I do now and I intend to make myself a schedule! Anyway, we had a nice relaxing evening and the boys had lots of fun!




I have to say though while sitting in my hotel room looking at the sea and the Gulls I realized that I feel like those birds trying to fly into a strong headwind. I am trying as hard as I can to go forward and I am not getting anywhere fast! It is sort of like being in a tunnel. I need that schedule! It is on the list for today!!! I should not that the birds are just surfing on the wind maybe I should learn from them! I will try that go with the flow! I will keep that in mind all day!




Oh and I am not complaining! I love what I am doing and am so grateful and glad that my fiber seems to be a hit!My customers are fabulous and they make me smile every day! I just need to make everything fit in so that life can normalize!


Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes on getting a schedule together. I think it must be something anyone working from home has to stop and do.

    The problem is you love what you're doing so much that time slips away and all the mundane but necessary stuff remains to be done.

    Keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...