Sunday, February 20, 2011

A New Skein

So it is getting really hard to name these posts! When I spin a lot and show off the yarn it just seems like there are not a lot of choices:) Oh well I am sure I will figure it out!
Anywho I finished spinning the Fiber I was working on the other day. I N-Plied it and I am quite happy with my yarn. I got 224 yards of DK weigh self stripping yarn:) I have no idea what I am going to make!



On another note, my awesome big boy is fencing in Dallas this weekend and he is doing pretty good. He took 63rd out of 198 in Cadet mens foil.He had a pretty hard pool and that effects where he placed overall. Two of the boys in his pool finished in the top 8. He is moving into that age group next year and we know that he is going to do even better next year. He also fencing on our Junior Mens Team yesterday and they took 2nd! He is doing great but I miss him lots! I miss the hubby too!

Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...