Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spin to Knit Fair Isle Hat

So this week I finally knit up the yarn that I had spun for the fair isle hat kits that I dyed. I had to design a hat so that we could do a SAL-KAL and I had been putting it off. I have no idea why it took me so long to get going on this, it was so much fun! I wrote up the pattern yesterday, that was the worst part! So now I am trying to decide if I should put the pattern up for free or sell it for a buck or two. what do you guys think? It will come with the Spin to Knit kits no matter what, but anyone could use a DK to light worsted weight yarn and knit up one of these:)Let me know what you guys think!



Oh and I almost forgot, can you guys help me name it??? Please leave me a comment with a name idea!

Happy Adventures, Trish

3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! Crystal fire or something of that sort?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat! The word "Aspen" popped into my head when I was trying to think of a name. That's all I could come up with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty! I wish I could learn Fair Isle - it looks so intimidating!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...