Monday, March 28, 2011

Not My Colors

I spun this yarn up slowly over the last couple of weeks. It really is not my colors and it made it difficult for me to work on. Overall I think the finished yarn is pretty nice:) I am gifting it to a friend and I think he will really like it! I plied it on a Hansen Mini Spinner and I have decided that I need to get one some day just for plying. It took me half the usual time to ply it! Love It!


As far as knitting goes I am working on another summer sweater and I am hoping to get it finished today:)If that happens I will have pictures tomorrow! I also have to knit up some samples for classes that I am going to teach at the Bee in the next couple of months!

Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely colour I was also looking at those Hansen Mini Spinners aren't they great but a bit beyond my price range!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are spendy but super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...