Monday, March 21, 2011

Socks

I finished the handspun socks that I have been working on. I told myself that I would not start another summer sweater until I finished these socks and the handspun Ishbel that I am working on. Well I finished the socks and knit five rows on Ishbel and then cast on for the sweater. I hosed up the last row I did on Ishbel so I cast on for the sweater because I wasn't capable of fixing the shawl last night. I fixed the mistake this morning and knit a couple more rows on it! So today the plan is to work on Ishbel and sneak in a couple of rows of the new summer sweater!



Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. You socks look so comforting! I should put handspun socks on my To Do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should! they are so great!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...