Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring!

Happy first day of Spring everyone! We did some yard work yesterday so that the weeds don't win:) I think they may win anyway but at least we tried! The sun was out and the flowers are so pretty!



I have been knitting like crazy the last week or so. I have a finished sweater to show for it and a pair of socks will be finished today. I have also been working at the shop a lot. Sorry I haven't blogged, I just haven't have time!

This is the sweater I finished! Slinky Ribs:) I love how it turned out! Sorry about the bad picture, this is what happens when the only person around to take your picture is 7!


Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. I think E did a fabulous job of taking the picture. It is a cute sweater. You are so convincing -- how many things have you talked me into lately?

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...