Friday, May 20, 2011

Beach Day

The beach in Oregon is always an experiance!

I love hiking through the pacific rain forest to the beach.


I love the Wood Sorrel and the fact that my youngest and all the kids for that matter can't eat enough of it!



I love that we get to look for Grey Whales at the look outs on the hike in.


I love that I have big boys that help carry all the beach supplies.



I love that the kids don't care so much that it is cool and windy when we get there.

I love that my big boy can sleep on anything!



I love that my middle boy doesn't care how cold the water is and neither does his friend!



I love the walk back to through the forest with the ferns unferalling.


And I think the forest loves us:)


Happy Adventures, Trish

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! Great pictures of a gorgeous spot. God, I'm looking forward to something close to 'beach weather'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked it:) I love going to the beach and I feel you about the weather. This Yesterday was one of the only nice days we have had so far this year! It is looking like we will have a nice day today also. I hope you get some beach weather soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful place to live. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome way to get to the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...