Thursday, May 5, 2011

William

So this week I have been processing William!


When I was in Boston I met a lovely lady named Ann, we started talking about wool and I soon found out she had a little Shetland sheep named William. I was to learn that he had just been sheared and Ann did not know what to do with his wool. That is of course where I said I would love his wool! She very kindly sent it to me and over the last few days I have been processing it! Boy William was a dirty little guy! He is a sheep after all!


Anyway after lots of hard work I have a little of him processed and his fiber is just lovely:) My friend Chrystal and I dyed some of him up and made some wee batts yesterday and I am so pleased!



Hopefully I will find time to spin him some time soon:)
Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...