Monday, May 16, 2011

The List

Okay, so a couple of months ago I wrote up my Christmas list and then I went through my UFO's and figured out what I had started that I could give as gifts. then I filled the list of names with items that would be given. So far I have 6 out of 32 gifts finished:) I feel like I am doing pretty good. I finished a very old pair of socks this morning that will be a gift for my mom and last night I finished up a pair that are intended for my brother in-law:)

These are the brother in-law socks and they are also my May socks:)





Woot! I am feeling pretty good about my progress:)
Happy, Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...