Monday, March 30, 2009

Home Again

My boys arrived home safely about 4am. I am so glad that they are home. Gregory fenced very well. He took 3rd in y12 men's foil and 10th in y14 men's foils. He received a D09 with his 3rd place finish and renewed it the following day in y14. Fencers get ratings if they do well in a tournament. U means that you have no rating and then they go from E to A. A is the best. The number on the end is just the year it is received. We do not go to many tournaments that Gregory can receive a rating because of his age. When he is 13 he will have lots of opportunities but for now he is 12 and not allowed to fence adults. I will post some knitting later today. I am going to enjoy my boys for now. Trish








1 comment:

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...