Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Little Design

This weekend I worked on designing a sock. This is my latest design! What do you think? I am sure there is something similar out there but I really like it anyway. It will be a free pattern here on my blog very soon. The pattern is really simple to follow but looks complicated and that is what makes it great. I think that I am going to call this sock Lizzy because I watched the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice while I was knitting it. I could watch Pride and Prejudice at least 100 times and love it every time!!!




Lizzy
Yarn: Frog Creek Fibers Flocculent
I seem to have lost the tag. Emily could you tell us what color way this is in the comments?








Happy Knitting, Trish

3 comments:

  1. Well, you snapped it up before we had a chance to tag it, but we've named Amanda's gorgeously dyed skein Pinky Tuscadero after the Happy Days character.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...