Thursday, March 26, 2009

Newt Caller

I went for a run this morning with my running friends Joann, Wendy and Stephanie. Joann and Stephanie are also knitters!!! We had a really nice 4.1 mile run and it was a great way to wake up. Thank you ladies!!!


















I am fondly called the The Newt Caller because I run in the front and call out the newts when I see them. They are Roughskin Newts also known as Pacific Newts. They do not move out of the way when we come barreling down the trail so it is necessary to make sure that we see them. Aren't the cute?








Now I just have to get three boys up, fed and to fencing.
Trish

1 comment:

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...