Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back from Camping!!!

Boy I am so glad that we stayed in a yurt. It was a blustery couple of days at the beach, but we were warm and toasty inside with a heater and electricity!!! I have never camped with suck niceties before. We made sure we went to the beach and rode our bikes when it wasn't raining, but boy we were glad for the shelter when the wind was blowing and the rain was coming down. We actually got a movie from Red Box for last night when the rain was coming down hard and we were tired of playing cards!!! Not our normal style for camping but we have never camped in October and this was our first time in a yurt.

We had some visitors at our yurt daily!

The boys thought it was great that the baby raccoons liked to wrestle just like they do!


And I spun some yarn while I was there and made a cute baby hat. Yes I brought my wheel! I new it was going to rain and I am having way to much fun with all that fiber.


Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...