Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still Playing

I am almost out of fiber to play with!!! I am still playing but it isn't going to last much longer. So sad for me. I have really had a good time playing with all this fiber. I made my last batt last night and spun up another skein this morning. I have one more skein to spin and then I am out of fiber. I think I will have to go buy some soon! So here is almost, the last of the spinning for a while. I am going to show you some knitting tomorrow I promise, I am preparing for some December classes that I am going to teach. I will have samples to show you tomorrow!

Slightly thick and thin bulky 100% merino in two shades of purple!




Autumn Lake Batts!



Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...